2008-09-21

Testing my 1st long blade freediving fins - Mares Instinct Pro

Save the ocean, cherish the marine lives!!

What the amazing power the long blade freediving fins has

Testing my 1st long blade freediving fins - Mares Instinct Pro
Testing date: Sep. 20, 2008
Location: The bay besides Pi-Tou Dock
Water temperature: 26 C
 
Photos shooting : Sophia


Since I couldn't find any users' comments about this fins from internet, belowe is the introduction of this fins I got from Mares' website. 
"The new evolution of the INSTINCT fin, the INSTINCT PRO is the result of computerdeveloped design and the use of new materials.
The tapered-section blade, paired with a new technopolymer, has made it possible to achieve optimum results in terms of both power and thrust modularity. The micro-ribbing on the blade optimizes efficiency.  The elongated side ribs have a variable crosssection designed to make the blade deform progressively and create a channeling effect for the water, the true driving force behind the fin. The new shape of the highly-pronounced “V” blade prevents any risk of slippage. The foot pocket retains all its qualities of comfort and hold for the foot, and at the same time brings even more power to the blade."


 
There is a nice packaging bag desined by Mares. It allows user to carry gears easily and safely. I like the accessaory pocket located in the front of the bag especially.  This is a pocket where you could put your snorkel, mask and socks in.   I got this package bag from the shop owner when I bought this fins.

 
 
Thanks to my dear wife Sophia, who companying with me to test this excellent fin and taking awesome picyures for me.



沒有留言: